INTRODUCTION TO OUR STAR NOZZLE
Marsol Star Nozzles are designed for the protection of aircraft hangars. The Star nozzle is a foam discharge device located at the floor level of an aircraft hangar and installed in trench drains. The nozzle grating is installed in line with the floor level. The Star 360 nozzle is designed with orifices to provide uniform discharge in 360°, similarly the Star 90 and 180 is designed with orifices in 90° and 180° respectively. Combination of these nozzles provide uniform spray pattern thus providing full coverage of floor when installed with a maximum spacing of 50′ x 25′ (15.2mtr. x 7.6mtr.). The nozzle body is designed to meet the standard sizes of drain trench covers and available in 20” (508mm) and 26” (660mm).
- No moving parts. Spray pattern is from its fixed position.
- Easy nozzle replacement without removing the grating.
- Uniform spray pattern with fixed orifices.
- Durable construction, designed for maximum direct load of 400psi over the surface area.
- Common base with 2″ grooved connection for easy installation.
- Can be used for floor cleaning using only water.
*Certification under progress
Foam concentrate types,AFFF-3%